Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Talking talking...


On Sunday morning, we woke up a little late, and William came in and announced he had a poopy diaper. Allison needed a diaper change as well, so I asked Jimmy who he wanted to change. He said William, so I got up and took care of Allison. About 5 minutes went by, and William still needed a new diaper. I told him to go 'wake up daddy'. He went in, and started saying to Jimmy, "Daddy, wake up daddy, I have poopoo's... remember??" It was so cute! It is amazing his vocabulary. It has grown so much, and its so weird to realize how big he is getting. I really like this stage. He goes around the house, and he will stop and look at something, and say, "Hey, how did that get there?, and "whats that doing there?"" And, I find it so cute how he always says, "remember??" Yeah, this is a great stage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Kids say such darling things.