

Today, Allison is 8 weeks old! I can't believe it has been that long. It's been hard work adjusting to having 3 kids. I think I got the hang of it, as long as Allison keeps up this sleep schedule. Between 4 and 7p.m. though, I am closest to a breakdown. Thats when the boys are hungry, and getting tired and cranky. They fight with each other, and cry. Then, while I am trying to referee, and rushing to make dinner, of course Allison wakes up, and wants to eat as well. Then I am totally out of commission. I am forced to sit and listen to the boys cry and fight, and hope they listen to me and stop doing whatever it is they are doing. Usually though, it doesnt happen. So, we live in a crazy house, at least most of the day. I am still trying to get the boys to pick up after themselves, and only have one bucket of toys out at a time. I even made a deal with Joey and Will. If they can pick up after themselves, everyday for 60 days, we can get a dog. It will be a while!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Paige! You have such a darling little family. Allison is a doll! This is the first time I've seen her. Cute blog! You are Super Mom. I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment