Sunday, August 06, 2006

Family in town!

So in the past week, my mom and sister, Jessica, and her three kids; TJ, Dylan, and Stuart, all came to town. My mom came Tuesday-Saturday, and Jessica came on Wednesday-Sunday. Needless to say, we had lots of fun! It was really good to see all of them. The boys all got along great, and had loads of fun! We went to Ikea, twice! I got my boys new, matching bedding, and curtains, and we painted the animals, and I framed and hung them. It looks adorable!-I will post pics soon- Jessica got lots of stuff for their new place...too bad today was Sunday, or we probably would have gone today too. I really wish that I took more pics of my mom and the kids... oh well, she will be back in a month!
Check out all these boys!! Allison sure is lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! They all look so cute together!