
On Monday morning, I came up with the idea to go to Oklahoma to visit the Rutowski's. I called Jessica, and she said fine, so, off we went! The kids were all fairly good in the car. Allison slept the whole 3 hours, and Joey and William watched Wallace and Gromit, and colored. We had a lot of fun. We stayed the night at a hotel, and we saw rain! We havent seen rain in months!! We got to follow T.J's school bus, that was interesting! (T.J. and Dylan started school while we were there)We waited for Jared to get home, so we could say goodbye to everyone, and then we were on our way. The drive home was okay, faster than on the way home. I had a scare when a cop showed up out of nowhere, and decided to get behind me... I started slowing down and everything. I thought for sure I was busted! But, no ticket! He exited. I am just glad he wasnt around when I was going 90 mph! I'm glad that we went, and I am also glad to be home. I cant wait to see them all again!
1 comment:
I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. 90mph??? Girl, you're crazy. I swear the older I get the more cautious I get :) Glad you could get outta Dallas for a day. It's nice to get away.
Post a Comment