

On Tuesday we went to see Over the Hedge. Of course the boys liked it! I even thought it was pretty funny. I like when they put stuff in just for the adults. I am seriously out of my mind for bringing 3 kids, including a baby to a movie, with no help!! William and Joey were outstanding! We brought lunch from Wendys, and candy, so that kept them busy, in their seats, my challenge was keeping Allison quiet! She was even good, after she fell asleep!!
Wednesday, we took Allison to the doctor for her 2 month checkup. She got 3 shots, and that was sad for us to see, especially the boys. William started getting all defensive, and came over by Allison, and gave the nurse bad looks, and started saying stuff like, Allison, owies... It was kinda cute. The surprising thing was how much she has grown! She now weighs 13 lbs, and is 24 1/2 inches long! That means since the last time we went to the doctor, she has gained 6 lbs and grown 3 inches!! She is 90th percentile in height, and 75-90th in weight!! What a big girl she has gotten!! So, the kids are 3 1/2 ft, 3 ft, and 2 ft...!
Allison has been sleeping so well! Last night I was a little apprehensive about putting her to sleep at 10pm, but this morning, being up 2 or 3 hours before she decided to wake up at 11am, I decided this would be a great schedule!!
2 comments:
Oh, so cute! She's a growin'!
I can't believe she's already two months old! WOW! She's adorable!
Post a Comment