Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Its been a while!





Wow! It has been so long since I was on here last!! So much is going on, these days, I am barely on the computer! I have been so busy working, and Adrienne came here after she was done with her semester at BYUIdaho, and she was here for a week, and Jessica and Stuart came to visit for that weekend, and then the day after Adrienne left, Rachel came to live with me. She will be here for a while. While Jes and Adrienne were here, we went to Gil's ranch and they all rode horses. Everyone had a lot of fun. I didnt ride, but I got some cute pics!
Rachel and I have been having fun while looking for a job for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have had a lot going on. So glad you've posted again though. I've been wondering where you've been :) Your kids are just so cute! They all look exactly like you Paige! ~S