Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fun fun fun!!






Since I last posted, my sister and her family have come to Texas twice, and my mom has come once, so there's a lot of new pictures. The kids always have so much fun together, and I love seeing Jessica. I am so sad now because their time in Oklahome is up at the end of the week. Jared is an air traffic controller, and they were only in OK so he could get his training for the FAA. He got a job in SLC, and now on Friday, they're off.


When my mom was here, we went to Houston. I used to live in Houston when I was growing up, so we had to go see where we used to live. So, theres a pic of that...
We've been all sorts of busy, and having all sorts of fun... sorta. The boys are having so much fun with Rachel!!

I took Allison to the doctor for her 4 month check ups/shots, anyways, heightwise, she is in the 90-95%, at almost 26". In weight, she is between 50 and 75%, at 14 lbs. She is getting to be such a big girl!! She is rolling over, and drooling all over the place. I am pretty sure she is teething. William actually got his first teeth at four months, so we'll see how fast she'll get hers. I actually hope that she is a lot slower than the boys, physically I mean. The boys started crawling between 4 and 6 months, and were walking around 9. I want the phase to come when she just sits up, and cant move. That would be great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's growing so fast! How cute! I love your old house. It's so cute and southern. Sounds like you guys have had a blast with your family. That's awesome.