Monday, October 30, 2006

Texas State Fair

So a few weeks back, we went to the State Fair. It was a lot of fun. Very long with 3 kids. While we were at the little petting zoo, all of a sudden we started hearing people cheer. We were like, whats going on? So, we turned the corner, and a goat is in labor. She had a baby goat right there!! It was so crazy! At first, we were like, thats nasty, but then, Rachel and I were watching it a little bit, and we thought it was so sweet. I'm pretty sure she was having another one, but Allison needed us to get out of there, so we left. It was pretty crazy!!
All of these pics are from the state fair.
Afterwards, Jimmy and the boys all rode those little teacups. They had a lot of fun!
Joey pretending to drive
watching a demonstration for knives.. Debbie bought them. So sharp, I've already cut my finger with one.









A little cow fun.






William loves to give sugar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was giving birth to a goat I wouldnt want people around watching me and cheering. What are people thinking?