Jimmy and I are about to celebrate our 5 yr wedding anniversary!! He is going crazy trying to plan something good.. any ideas?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmmmmmmm.........David and I have only been together for a little over 5 years but if we would have been married already for 5 years then I would ....hmmmmmmm........ooooh oooooh I know, get a baby sitter and get a hotel for the weekend in some place like Austin or another city with lots of neat things to do.
Happy Anniversay!!! We have been married 8 years and done nothing exciting for any anniversary....yet! Maybe at 10 years we will:) Dinner is enough to make me happy...of course I would love a spa massage!
4 comments:
Hmmmmmmmm.........David and I have only been together for a little over 5 years but if we would have been married already for 5 years then I would ....hmmmmmmm........ooooh oooooh I know, get a baby sitter and get a hotel for the weekend in some place like Austin or another city with lots of neat things to do.
that sounds like a good idea, but we cant bc of Allison.. not yet anyways
Happy Anniversay!!! We have been married 8 years and done nothing exciting for any anniversary....yet! Maybe at 10 years we will:) Dinner is enough to make me happy...of course I would love a spa massage!
mmm... a spa massage. that would be amazing!! great idea!
Post a Comment