

Well, I am trying out new hair stuff and do's for Allison. Heres one I tried tonight. Allison tried out the walker tonight. She loves it!! I moved a couch and the kitchen table, she was all over the place! I am pretty surprised how well she moves! She has been doing some crazy stuff with her tongue lately.I try to catch it on camera, but it looks a little silly. I've already caught her doing taco tongue!
2 comments:
Wow Paige! All these new pics are so fun and cute. Looks like you've been busy having fun. What cutie pies all your kids are. Love the new hair clips :) We're trying new ones out ourself but we're still in the "toupe" stage where her hair hasn't grown in all evenly on her head so we're still having to do the bow-bands. Girls are so fun!
cute pics. I want a girl!
Post a Comment