Today, Allison got her toenails painted, and William didnt want to be left out... so I did his too. I told him it was a girl thing, but he still wanted it. He really likes 'em! Dont worry, I'm gonna take it off of him a little later..
LOL! No worries, Jimmy! I was the oldest and would do that all the time to my little bros and dress them up like girls. They LOVED it at the time but now they want to KILL me (of course we got pics of it all). But they turned out to be manly men, although they are a little metro...kind of the pretty boys but were athletes and def into girls! :)
Too cute:) Pierce has also wanted his painted before to be like me:) I have only painted his clear though--he was happy enough with that! I don't think there is a problem with that at all!
5 comments:
You are right. I hate it.
LOL! No worries, Jimmy! I was the oldest and would do that all the time to my little bros and dress them up like girls. They LOVED it at the time but now they want to KILL me (of course we got pics of it all). But they turned out to be manly men, although they are a little metro...kind of the pretty boys but were athletes and def into girls! :)
Too cute:) Pierce has also wanted his painted before to be like me:) I have only painted his clear though--he was happy enough with that! I don't think there is a problem with that at all!
This morning, he said, I want more pink! What have I done?!?
I put evan in a dress (it's on my sisters blog) and David was furious with me! I thought it was funny though.
Post a Comment