Monday started out so bad. I think I may have some postpartm depression, in fact, I'm almost positive of it. I have had it after all babies, but I think it's a little harder now since I have to take care of 3 kids, and are still responsible for so much. I have been so tired lately. I will wake up early and get the boys situated, fed and drinks, and I just go back to bed, until Allison wakes up around 10 or so. Even then, I am so tired!! Anyways, Monday was bad. I was in a bad mood, and I wasnt feeling very happy, and I wasnt excited about being alone with the kids all day. Around lunchtime, after a few pep talks to myself, and praying, it was like a total 360! All of a sudden, I was in a good mood. I didnt have a headache, I wasnt tired, the kids were being so good!! This is a pic of the boys being silly at lunch...

Even Allison was being silly...

Where is my arm??
6 comments:
Girl! Seriously, I've been there and you can call me any time, I'm not kidding. I have some great advice if you wanna call me. Hang in there. Stay close to Heavenly Father. Hugs, Summer
Been there too......but only x1 not x3...so I am sure I only have a taste of how you feel. I have to say though that your boys must be so good to stay up all on their own till 10 am and not come wake you up! And what a lucky mommy to have a girl that sleeps till 10 am!!! Just think about those bright points! Call me sometime....we should get together.....Pierce is right in between both your boys ages:) I have been wanting to try to get a playgroup going in our ward...but there are not too many kids!
isn't motherhood challenging?
Thanks girls!!
A total 360? That puts you right back where you started... dont you mean a 180? HaHa.. love ya! And my kids!
Oh ya.. the anonymous comment is from yours truly ~Rob
Post a Comment