Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pics of fun adventures

So this past weeek, my little sister Lisa turned 14! To help her celebrate, Adrienne, the kids, and I went to surprise her at school during lunchtime and took her out for lunch. Turns out, she didnt have much going on for the rest of the day, so we didnt take her back. We went for lunch, and then we went to her house for a while, before heading off to go shopping, and then back to my house for dinner and cake. I hope she had a good birthday!!
William has been doing this new thing that he covers his face for pictures, and when we got one without his hand over his eyes, he wasnt too pleased about it!
My dad, Roxana and Lisa
I am so embarresed! I dont know where I put my candles, so we had to improvise, with a votive. Sorry Lisa!!
Lisa took the boys on an Easter egg hunt, only a week after Easter. They LOVE Easter!! They love looking for eggs! Joey gave me a list of his favorite holidays, Number one is Easter. #2 is his birthday, then Christmas, then Halloween, then Thanksgiving. He talked about Easter from last Easter!
Will looking cool wearing Lisa's hat

Allison got into a few Kleenex... do you think they will notice??


1 comment:

Amanda said...

how sweet of you:) I am learning all kinds of things about you on here. I didn't know you had a 14 year old sis!