
She smiles so big now!! She likes to show off all her pearly whites!!

Joey showing his monkey skills

Will and Owen riding on the fire engine

just horsing around, doesnt Allison look like she is having fun?

I dont know how he is moving, sitting in the back seat and all..


What a happy boy in the bathtub

I walked into the dining room finding Allison in a big box of diapers... what an accomplishment.

Will loves his daddy!

Check out that tough face... tattoo's hurt!! Actually, I had to take it off right afterwards because Will and Joey kept saying that it hurt them!! What a waste!

I have no idea why Joey loves playing in the hamper so much.

Allison playing at the pool

The boys in the lazy river

Allison and her tongue. She likes it out!

Joey, what a charmer.

Amber took this random pic. Jimmy says there are no pics of me on here, so here's one! Crappy I know.

How Allison tells you she is tired and ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment