Sunday, September 02, 2007

Just a vent.

So, I want to move SO BAD!! I have pretty much fallen for McKinney. I have found so many houses there that I would love to live in. It is so nice out there, and it's so new! There are so many appealing things. Not too far north into McKinney, just around 121. We have lived here for 3 yrs. The neighborhood that I live in is okay, but I think that it is crappy. I really like my next door neighbor, BUT she tells me about everything that goes on around us. Examples; of when houses were being broken into, and when a guy was going around holding people at gunpoint robbing them...(That happened like 2 Christmas' ago) She is kinda like the neighborhood watch, all on her own. This is so frustrating!!! I like my house though. The inside is nice. We have put a lot of work into it. When we moved in, it was a disaster. It looks great now. I wish we had a little more money to put into it. But, hey, I can live with it...just dont tell Jimmy.

Jimmy is STILL in school, part time. I feel like he will never get out of it! He is working full-time. He is a hard worker. I dont want to make him think that I dont appreciate all the hard work he does, and how he takes care of us. I am just sick of living here. Jimmy is so practical. He wants to make sure that we are fine, financially, to move and make sure that we can afford it, and he wants to move to an "upgrade" not the same kind of house that we have now, and then I will want to move again in another couple of years. He is so responsible!! While I appreciate his responsible side, I'm not saying we need to go get into major debt for a silly house. I dont think that. I have found less expensive houses than the one we live in now. Its just not the right time. I realize this. Joey just started school, and we have some more fixing up to do before we can sell. I get it. But then I get kinda sad, and feel a little trapped. I have no outlets. I just do the same stuff everyday. I'm a little bored. I guess I might look for a part time job.

..Reading over this, man, am I scatterbrained!! Hey, I said this was a vent post.



This is the latest beautiful house that I have fallen for. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! What an upgrade from the house we are in now! The only thing I dont like about this house, is the front driveway, and the fact that the driveway is so short. We actually went inside the house, (thanks to Amber!!) and it is just as great inside as the outside!
4 bdrms, 2 1/2 baths, a nice big kitchen, with granite countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, that are staying with the house!except a fridge, but we have one of those!! ALL the lighting fixtures are new, and brushed nickel. A big gameroom upstairs, with 3 bdrms off of it. A secret closet upstairs off the stairs. Downstairs, a formal dining room, and a nice big living room. The master isnt huge, but it is a good size, with a nice bathroom, with a nice big garden tub and seperate shower. 2 sinks, a HUGE closet with shelving and other organizers. A little room for the toilet, Jimmy likes that. A nice large laundry room, with a door on it!!! Off the 2 car garage... Can you tell how much I want this house??? AND it is a foreclosure, so its not totally out of our price range!!!! All this house needs, is new carpet and maybe some paint! Did I forget to mention this house is only 3 yrs old??? Built in 2004!!!!!! Oh, and down the street from the elementary school!!! And Frisco ISD!!!
I will be dreaming of living here tonight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait until our lease is up and we can start house hunting!!!!!

Amanda said...

I understand the decision....Just remember you guys are still young:) And right now is not the best time to sell.....That house does look beautiful though:)