Sorry I didnt post earlier. I have been getting updates daily only via text messages, so I dont know tons, but TJ did wake up, and he is off the ventilator, and he apparently is doing well. When he first woke up he was confused and upset, but apparently he is a lot more calm now, and they even took him for a walk, he was of course in a wheelchair. Jared, his dad said it "relaxed him", so that is good. He has spoken a few times since he woke up on Sunday, and he has had his first rehab. He moved into his own room and had xrays that showed his spine is fine. Thats all I know so far. I wish they would tell us more, my whole family is wondering whats going on... its a little frustrating, but I know they are busy with TJ and dont want to spend forever telling everyone whats going on... but still!!!!!
Thanks for caring and praying!!!
This is from one of the first days, he hadnt woken up then. I cant wait for a new pic where there arent so many tubes!

1 comment:
So glad he's doing better!!!!!
Post a Comment