Monday, October 08, 2007

New pics

I just looked at pics of Allison from just a few months ago, she looks so different!! Never in a million years did I think I would have a blonde hair blue eyed girl!!
Allison and her bff, Rachel.



Yesterday, William tripped and hit his mouth on the floor. He has since been complaning that his teeth hurt. He barely ate yesterday, he said it hurt so bad. His tooth looks different now too. Is it possible that his tooth could have been jammed into his gums? Jimmy thinks its impossibe. It just looks a little shorter, and it wasnt chipped. Plus his gums are all swollen around two of his teeth. Hopefully today he can eat.

So this is William crying about his teeth.



I told Joey to show me his sad face...


And of course Allison wanted in on that too..



Joey goofing around with Emily


This next pic is just to show that we do actually leave the house, every once in a while. At the playarea at the mall! ha


Peeck.a.boo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's weird about his teeth...you should take him to the dentist...im weird about teeth, im always afraid evan is going to smash them.......::shudders::