Thursday, December 27, 2007

David and Ashleys wedding

After about 6 years of dating, David and Ashley decided to tie the knot... in Hawaii!! We were lucky enough to be there.
The ceremony was in this really pretty gazebo at the Westin hotel, where they were staying. It was secluded from everyone. The man who performed it did a great job. He even said a few words in Hawaiian.
They did a great job keeping it together, although tears were shed by pretty much everyone there.
Ashley looked amazing and beautiful
David looked pretty handsome too.



Hooray!!
Proud son...

We are so glad that we got to be there!



After the wedding, David and Ashley had to rush off to get pictures taken while the sun was still up, and I got to ride a horse!
Hawaii is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to move there.

What a great day to get married!

After pictures, we went to this really delicious restaurant, here is Tommy waiting for his food..
.
Congratulations Ashley and David! We are so happy for you and we love you tons!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooo jealous. We're going in September as a whole family, my parents are taking us. And I'm super glad after seeing your pics. Looove the sunset ones, y'all look gorgeous! What a fun trip you had! You're still as darling as ever Paige, you look great.

Ashley said...

Thanks Paige that was so nice! It was actually 8 years if you go back to the very begining ;)