Friday, January 11, 2008

Hawaii

We had a BLAST!! We were there for like 9 days. We did tons! We went to a rain forest, we went to a luau, we went shopping, we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, and we saw their show, we hiked our way through a bamboo forest to a waterfall, we went to the Pipeline Masters, (a surf competition that was going on) we went surfing!!..and I did awesome! David and Ashley got married!!! We went on a catamaran, Jimmy went scuba diving, I went snorkeling, we got to see the temple!, (didnt have enough time to go in though) we went to Pearl Harbor... I wonder if I am forgetting anything...We swam. We had fun.


Did you know.. something like 70% of Hawaii's rain forest hasnt even been discovered? There's so much!

Jimmy up and close with the water


We were so close to the waterfalls





In case you didnt notice, we like taking our own pics.

I didnt know I was going to need tennis shoes in Hawaii!!

amazing!



Beautiful views!

We were a mess!


Jimmy next to this amazing Banyan tree

It was huge!

I took this picture on purpose. It makes me laugh everytime I see it

the sunset on David and Ashleys wedding night


One of the performers from the luau


at the luau, before it started raining



but the rain stopped, heres a pic of the show.

at the luau
A view from our hotel in maui.

Good morning Hawaii!! We liked to go out and have breakfast on the patio and watch the sunrise

This was our beautiful welcome, the sunset on our drive from the airport to our hotel


No comments: