Allison loves her Uncle Tommy
a little blurry, but you get the idea
so cool in his hat
this is when Jimmy and I went off to ride the adult rides. Debbie and Tommy were so nice to take the kids to the kid rides. I guess Allison didnt like Bugs Bunny.who knew my little girl could operate an airplane?
their prizes.. totally fits the boys. Joey likes Venom, and Will likes red"good" spiderman

We stopped for ice cream, and the boys had some playtime with their new toys.

Allison had some playtime too.


We went in May, and thinking about it now, I must say, that it might have been one of the best days we have had all together. The kids all did so so good. No whining, they all listened so well. Everyone was happy. It wasnt too hot. No one got sunburned. It was an awesome day! Here is what the kids have to say about Six Flags, and that day;
Joey; I liked getting prizes, and riding the roller coasters. He describes his favorite roller coaster, the one that is fast and goes "schoom schoom"really fast, as he moves around his hand in the air. Driving in the car was fun, and the bumper cars was too.
William;Um, we went on cars, but our car was fast and we caught up to Joey. Grandma pushed the thing that helps us drive. I can do this, (and he puts his hand like a steering wheel) so I can drive. And, he laughs, we went on roller coasters. I had fun. I like Six Flags.





















No comments:
Post a Comment