you know I still can only view your blog for like 7 seconds before the posts dissapear..why is that?
I have no idea!!!
I think your blogs are back to normal, I was finally able to read them without them vanishing! woo hoo!
Hey lady, I found Donna Thornhill's phone number. You want it?
sorry to be a pain but we went private so email me if you want an invite to view us from here on out. shahnaargyle@hotmail.com
I have a job for you... post a new blog! :o) And check out ours! We got a new dog! Woo! Love you guys
Hey Paige. Good luck with the job hunting. Find anything yet? update my blog address on your blog. it is now: http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you know I still can only view your blog for like 7 seconds before the posts dissapear..why is that?
I have no idea!!!
I think your blogs are back to normal, I was finally able to read them without them vanishing! woo hoo!
Hey lady, I found Donna Thornhill's phone number. You want it?
sorry to be a pain but we went private so email me if you want an invite to view us from here on out. shahnaargyle@hotmail.com
I have a job for you... post a new blog! :o) And check out ours! We got a new dog! Woo! Love you guys
Hey Paige. Good luck with the job hunting. Find anything yet? update my blog address on your blog. it is now: http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment