She gets in to so much crap, and makes the biggest messes. She really likes girl stuff. lotions and makeup. although, I rarely use either. she thinks sunscreen is regular lotion. she finds the small bottles, and goes to town. the other day, she found a bottle of jergens lotion, the bronzing kind. she got it all over my cream colored rug and duvet in my bedroom. of course that day I was washing my duvet cover. Since it is the kind of lotion that is white, and then tints, I didnt exactly know where she even put it. 2 hours later, I found this orange mess all over in there.
Anyway, this is her after she found a mascara.

look how pleased she is with herself! I found her sitting in my bed, putting on her makeup.




oh yeah, and a marker. the red on her leg is marker, not blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment