
Do you recognize the tv cabinet in the middle? I bought it 2 yrs ago on craigslist, and we painted it black. The backing, bottom and top doors arent on, or finished actually. Jimmy is a perfectionist when it comes to this kind of stuff!
I put together this unit. I actually made the bookshelves, well, at least assembled them. The armoire is really deep, and the shelves are about half as deep, so they looked funny next to each other. This is what I came up with instead. I think I like it.

Do you think this looks cluttered? I think it does a little.. it might look different in an hour.

I just got William a train table. So far, he loves it.
The next things that I will probably do this week are, put the backing on the armoire, get a tv, figure out a couch/seating. I would like to get a table for them to color and play on, but I dont know if I am going to be forced to keep a big couch that we already own. ... I am going to have to move around some furniture, and figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment