This past weekend, I have been sick. Really sick. My entire body has NEVER ached this bad before in my life. After having 3 kids, that says a lot. Anyway, today I woke up at 7ish, like normal, when Allison came into my room and climbed into bed with Jimmy and me. I woke up with the worst migraine!! Not a headache, a full blown migraine. The right side of my head was throbbing, and my eye hurt too! I was so disappointed bc Elder Bednar was in town, and was speaking at some special Stake meeting. I really wanted to go hear him speak. So, of course, the migraine stuck around, and I didnt get to go to the church thing. I had to hear about it from Jimmy, and his parents. Fast forward a few hours, my migraine finally went away at 4ish in the afternoon...9 hours of pain!! When it started to go away, I got off the couch, and went out to play with my family! We flew a kite of course! It has been so nice and windy. William said, "Its a perfect day to fly a kite" We agreed. Here are pics of them flying. Although I did fly it too, I have been on the couch for the last 3 days, and there is no way you could see this mess!!

look how high it is!!

She got all tangled up!

I think Jimmy had fun!

Joey had fun trying to bring the kite down!

While we were flying the kite, although it was Will's idea, he and Allison played in the dirt & with rocks!

Will and his truck of rocks

aaaahhhh
4 comments:
cute pics! Looks like fun.
Sorry you were so sick! Rashahn and I were both sick last week. Yay. Looks like some fun kite flying... can't remember the last time I did that. Hope you guys are well, catch ya later!
Yeah! I found you again well after you e-mailed me of coarse! Your kids are so cute and im sorry about your migrane that lasted soooo long. I feel your pain i get those way to often!! I'm glad we can keep in touch~!
Cute blog Paige! Sorry that I didn't add yours, but I will after this! Hey - you can pop in and take a look at my blog anytime, feel free to leave comments too!
Post a Comment