We are going to New Jersey/New York in less than 2 weeks, and I need ideas!! We wont have tons of time to do whatever we want, but we will have some. Also, we are having our anniversary in the city, so we are trying to think of something fun and different to do. Anyway, if you have any ideas, please, let me know!! Thanks!
3 comments:
We lived in NYC for about four months and I am so jelous you are going! You should go to a broadway play and of course the statue of liberty if you have never been. We'll have to talk more...
uhm....you can go visit my daddy and brothers!!!! they are so fun....lol I am jealous:(
You could go see where your dad was born at the Sloan Hospital for Women, which is now the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Institute. You could also go see the first apartment where I lived, but you'd probably be killed because it's in Harlem!
Post a Comment