Tuesday, October 07, 2008

E-mail

Have you gotten it yet? An email adress for your kid(s)? I was talking to a friend, and she told me that her husband and she already had email addresses for their 6 and 4 year olds. I had never even thought about this before!! In 5 years, Joey will be 12, and he will want an email address. Think of the email address that he will have in 5 years! It is almost impossible now to get an email with your real name in it. Anyway, I just got all of my kids email addresses, and they even have 2 to choose from. I want them to have choices! Anyway, just an interesting thought I wanted to share!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I can finally get back on your blog. Not sure what was up! Glad I can see it again!

Jess said...

That's an interesting thought. I hadn't thought of that either. It's interesting the times we live in. So, what are their addresses? Maybe I'll send em a message:) hehe

Unknown said...

I have never thought of that! Man I better get on it! There are way too many Addisons already! Haha

Jes said...

well as you know, we already have one for TJ...dont think hes checked it for awhile but he sure does feel grown up checking it and he has received a few emailed from various family over the years. When he was in the hospital I remember pushing him in his wheelchair to the elevator and downstairs bc he wanted to check email and play online.. =) good idea paige...I guess we should get one for the other kids too now.. I love you!