I am so sick of people having preconcieved notions or ideas about me. Instead of actually getting to know me, they just assume that I am one way, and shut the book on actually getting to know the "real" me. You do not know me. Stop assuming things about me.
By the way, I am cool. I am fun. I am a good listener. I am a good person to talk with. I am opinionated. I am a problem solver. I like to play games. I like to win at games. I am good at a variety of things, from baking/cooking to sewing, to sports, to arts and crafts. I have a good sense of style. (imo) I like to have fun. I am a damn good friend! I am a GREAT mom, and an AWESOME wife. The list goes on and on and on...
Its your loss if you want to assume you know me. There are plenty of things you are missing out on.
19 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that people are miss judging you. I hope things work out for the best!
I think you're darn cool, Paige! Don't let others affect who YOU are. Come hang out with me and Noelle this week. Sounds like you need a girls outing.
You are a damn good friend!
lol. thanks girls!
I think you are way cool!! by the way...what night do you want to get together this week?
Dang straight! You go girl! :D
You are dang cool, Paige!!!! People just suck.
I can do wednesday or thursday
That's lame that people judge! I totally agree so many people don't take the time to get to know people and are very close minded! I think you are awesome, and you have always been a good friend to me! We had so fun times! I miss being able to hang out with you! I don't doubt for a second that you are great wife and and awesome mom!! Love you!
Judging other is not only hurtful, it's wrong. So wrong, in fact, that the Savior reserves judgement for Him and Him alone. Only HE really knows our hearts. I wish I could say that I have never judged someone but it wouldn't be true. I have just tried to learn from the times when I have felt judged by someone who was unfair and uninformed and not do it to others now that I know better. I am sorry you have been hurt by someone else's actions but it sounds like you have lots of people in your corner. That has to feel good. On a personal note, I have never felt anything but sheer admiration FOR you and strength and goodness FROM you. You are a pretty amazing girl, Paige. You have faced some trials with sheer determination and a smile. THAT is something to feel good about. Try to not let it ruin your week.
Paige, what made you post this? Why do you think people are judging you? I think you're way cool. Don't worry what others are saying. Hey, I'll hang out with you if you need some girl time:) We can do DDR!
You forgot that you are also brutally honest, Paige! You are also ALL those things you mentioned. You're awesome! I can't wait to hear the story behind this...keep your head up!
Paige, I hope you know I love ya!
dang girl, you got a lot of comments on this post!
you forgota you are..
freaking hilarious
an amazing sister
and hot!
i love you!!
I'm sad I never got to know you that well when we were in the same ward, but from what I do know you seem pretty fun. Hopefully we will have more opportunities to hang out. Keep your head up and don't worry what other people think (easier said then done, I know)!
We love you too.
The Hofhiens :)
It was fun running into you tonight, and thanks for the blog comments! You are looking fabulous!
Hey i dont have your e-mail again. I wanted to send you and invite we made our blog private. send me your e-mail stephymommy@gmail.com
Post a Comment