We just saved a few hundred dollars a month bc we have an AWESOME agent/broker!! Brian Rawlins is amazing! He takes care of all our insurance needs. We are covered with our house, 2 cars, life insurance, and now health. Jimmy's insurance through work just went up $100, up to $600/mo for our family of 5!! He called Brian, and we now have a BETTER health plan coverage for half the price that Jimmys work was offering. We are so excited!
Brian is a great agent for us, and he could be for you too!! Let me know if you want his number... its worth the phone call, just to see what he can offer, I think anyway..
3 comments:
That's awesome! It always feels great to save money, especially with insurances! Health insurance is a joke! Anyways congrats on saving money what a wonderful feeling
Hey, see my blog...I tagged you. (Sorry!)
I'll take his name for the future:) E-mail me
amanda@whitleyspace.com
Post a Comment