Thursday, November 20, 2008

NY; Sunday

The wedding was all day Saturday. Sunday, we went to Femi/Marks to watch them open presents. Afterwards we were off to the city, NY city! We got there with just enough time to find parking, and grab a bite to eat.. and then head off to a show.


Our drive to the city

empire state bldg

Our first meal in the city

Waiting for Cirque du Soleil; Wintuk

Oh yeah, Rach met up with us

still waiting


Finally the show!

This was the finale, it was my favorite part. The "snow" was blowing everywhere.

This is the snow that fell onto my lap. I also found tons of it in my purse


we walked around for a little bit, and we went to times square..

fancy meeting Batman there

Empire state bldg at night

"back to old days" says Rachel

8 comments:

Auburn Ray said...

You guys have been busy! The kids look cute in their Halloween costumes. We miss you guys! Email me sometime...

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!

Jamie Dana said...

Great photos Paige. You look so chic in your turtle neck and pea coat.

I want to taste that pizza!

Anonymous said...

yuck take that picture of me down!
remember when you glanced at it and thought it was you? haha. i love you.

Steph said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Looks like you had an awesome time! Sal and I totally did the money dance its a Mexican tradition too..ya it was pretty great!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly - My mom told me you guys went to NY...I've been a little out of it this past month. Looks like you had a great time - I'm glad!

Steph said...

I have an award for you on my blog better check it out!

Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

Looking good Paige! You guys look like you had a lot of fun!