Thursday, February 19, 2009

Christmas

So, on Christmas, we spent the morning at home, opening and playing with our new presents. We then went to Jimmys parents for ricotta pancakes, a tradition, and then more present opening. We hung out there for the day. In the afternoon, my dad, Roxy and Lisa came over, along with other fam. David brought Guitar Hero over, and everyone had a turn.




Its Christmas!! Joey is dressed like its the middle of summer!!

Even my dad got in on the action




Alli with her baby Allie





This is Baby Allie

I went with Gil to get a bunch of new clothes for Debbie. I think she liked everything!




I had no idea I was getting a mixer!! lol.
This was a special present from Joey.. he painted the plate at school himself. I LOVE IT!!



I really wanted a new apron!
Will hit the Hot Wheel jackpot!! So many tracks and cars!! They could go around our whole house!


it was hard finding stuff for Joey.. he's not into many toys
Alli and Joey named this doll, Sweetie.

Will has been begging for a camera!

We had more presents this year, than any other year!

3 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

HOLY Crap thats a lot of pictures and blogs you have caught up on! Looks like you are finally caught up to the new year! It looks like Christmas and Thanksgiving are a lot a like in the fact that Rock band was a large part of it. I just started playing Guitar Hero for the first time this past weekend. I now see the addiction. Its freaking fun!

Steph said...

Looks like your guys had an awesome Christmas! Rock band is so fun to play with kids and family! Your kiddos look like they had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, Fun Christmas pics! Look how big your baby is, though! She's so pretty!