I decided I will need to start writing down funny things the kids say.
William wouldnt come to the table, and so I told him I would count to three, and if he wasnt at the table, he would go to a timeout... He yelled... "AAAAAAAHHHHRRRR!!!! I dont like anyone!!!..except Grace! I like Grace!"
...Grace is his girlfriend.
We were driving down a street, and I spotted a house that was destroyed by a fire. Well, William thought it was the coolest thing. "Mommy, can our house light on fire?" I explained to him that if our house were on fire, we wouldnt have a place to live, and we wouldnt have anything, etc. Well, Will thought about this for a few seconds...."Mommy...can someone else's house light on fire?"
Allison has been singing a lot of Mama Mia lately.. I can hear it in my head now. "Mama Mia, here I go again... Oh, and she has been saying, "Dont go wasting your emotions, Play all your love on me."
That last song is Joeys favorite song from Mama Mia.. but "not bc of the words. Its bc of how the song sounds. It sounds cool."
Allison has been singing Mama Mia so much, she has started calling me mama. She will be crying, and she says "Mom--a-... Mom--a... Mama Mia...here... I...go...again.....etc.
She adds the seperation of the words. She kinda sounds like a robot. Super cute though!!.. video coming soon!
4 comments:
Lay all your love is my favorite song too! Cute stories. I love you!
Haha! Those are all so stinking funny! Cracks me up! Kids definitely say the craziest things!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Paige, that is too funny! I can't wait until our kids are singing words to songs, and saying the words all wrong, but that's what makes it so funny!
Post a Comment