So, we got there on Sunday. Monday morning was the legal adoption. Tuesday, Adrienne, Clint, Jes, Alli and I drove about an hour to go to Ruths Diner in Emigration Canyon. Clint saw it on some show on the food network.
Tuesday night was a Christmas party for Janna's work. She worked for Beneficial, owned by Deseret, I think. Dinner was really delicious. President Monson was there, and spoke. There were other aposotles, including President Oaks and Scott. It was nice to hear from him in a less churchy setting. He encouraged everyone to fix anything that may not be in harmony with anyone we know by sending them a card, or calling them with a greeting to wish them well, forgive the past, and have a great new year together.
Tuesday night was a Christmas party for Janna's work. She worked for Beneficial, owned by Deseret, I think. Dinner was really delicious. President Monson was there, and spoke. There were other aposotles, including President Oaks and Scott. It was nice to hear from him in a less churchy setting. He encouraged everyone to fix anything that may not be in harmony with anyone we know by sending them a card, or calling them with a greeting to wish them well, forgive the past, and have a great new year together.
Wednesday we did some shopping, and that night was the Temple Sealing. I am SO glad that I was able to be there. I am SO happy for Janna and Brian, and the girls.
pic order is totally random!!
Mya looking like a princess outside the Temple
my mom and Mya
Temple Sq after the sealing
me and Janna before the party
Adrienne made this for Janna and Brian..so cute!!
TOGETHER FOREVER!!!after the adoption at the courthouse
Allison and Stuart snuggling while watching a movie
So pretty!
Oh yeah, on the way home from the sealing, Adrienne Clint and I stopped at Cafe Rio for dinner. They were pretty much closing, and we had to leave before I was finished. It was SO GOOD!!
This was mine. Some kind of salad w chicken, and some spicy ranch dressing, and chicken tortilla soup. YUM!!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Those girls are SO adorable!
Post a Comment