Over the weekend we went bowling.. I gave the camera to Jimmy to take some pics...but he only took a few of my butt. Anyway, I know he was a little bitter bc I WHIPPED him!! Ok, so I didnt whip him, but I did beat him. He were neck and neck until I had 2 strikes, and then he was out of it..until the 8th frame, and he also got 2 strikes. Anyway, I won..by 4 points. Booyah! In your face Jimmy!


You see Joey's head and arms? He's into doing these super weird poses..this is one of them!
I love Williams sweet face
3 comments:
Sounds like some fun!
Yes I work at Heritage. I'm a teacher. I teach Beg. Piano, Choir, Music Appr., Careers, Personal finance, and Horticulture. I love my job!!!
You guys always look like you have so much fun no matter what you do!! You and your family seem so happy! What's up with the butt taking pictures? Sal does that allll the time too! Crazy men!
Post a Comment