I got a little distracted..anyway, Tuesday, we went out to Rockwall to eat lunch with my lil sis, Lisa, and my sil Buffy, and her girls. Then Lisa, me and my kids went to the park. We also brought Chloe along with us. We had lots of fun. Thanks Lisa for spending the afternoon with us!


One of Allisons many faces

He loves the dirt..super upset when it was time to go

These two...what can I say about these two..Joey especially adores Lisa. They have litle inside jokes, they make up new games, and just laugh and laugh.

He had tons of fun!
One of Allisons many faces
He loves the dirt..super upset when it was time to go
These two...what can I say about these two..Joey especially adores Lisa. They have litle inside jokes, they make up new games, and just laugh and laugh.
He had tons of fun!
I'm really glad that my kids have Lisa close by!
No comments:
Post a Comment