This is our new baby girl!! We got her on a whim, but she is here to stay. She is doing fantastic with her crate training. She hasnt had an accident inside for days. Although she is starting to chew on things, we are staying positive!! We just throw some chew toys in her mouth, and move on. She is now 9 weeks...full blooded golden retriever...oh yeah, her name..Well, we had a family meeting, and tried to decide it. After throwing out a few generic dog names, Joey threw out Clover. I really liked this and thought it was so cute. Jimmy didnt want to have a dog named Clover. He said, "I'm gonna go outside and yell, "come here Clover??'""When Joey said it, I was talking to my brother Adam, and he offered Chloe... so that was our compromise. Her name is Clover, and her nickname is Chloe.
We love her already!!
Thanks Jimmy for letting us get her..the one I really wanted!
6 comments:
I love her! I am so jelous...
She is SO cute! I can't wait til I can convince Matt to get a dog!
Pretty dawg! Glad you were finally able to break Jimmy down.. I know the kids have wanted one for quite a while!
That's a pretty dog! :)
How fun to get the dog you wanted you kids will love having a pet! Cute names too!
Aww, she is cute.
Golden Retrievers are the BEST! OK, so I am biassed! I have had one before and now my second one! Good Luck with her and feel free to call me or contact with advice! Oh, you gotta take her swimming as soon as you can. Otherwise, it might be hard to get her to like it when she's older!
Post a Comment