Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talent show

A few days ago, we had a talent show at church...I never knew there were so many talented people! Anyway, I had no idea what to do. I signed up to bring a dessert, so I figured I would have fun with it. I brought penguin cupcakes...
It looked more cute the other day. His mouth got a little droopy, but you get the idea.

7 comments:

emblair said...

Those are adorable!! And that takes talent. :)

The Christensen Family said...

What a talented gal you are! It really took Emma every ounce of self control she had to not dig into them before the talent show was over.

Unknown said...

They are so cute!! You did a great job!!

Cherie said...

Cute!

Steph said...

Look at you miss crafty!

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! What a cute idea.

You didn't say anything about the talent show? Who did what?

Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

Cute, when I first saw them, I thought it was a craft not a cupcake! Very - "homemaker" of you! :-) Wish I could do the same!