Thursday, April 16, 2009

Room






















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Wow, you've been a busy mom lately.

Jess said...

Very cute! I love all of it. If only Kirk liked girl colors more. I'll have to wait until I have a little girl to be able to do anything that girly:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks so good!! Sorry I haven't been by to see it! It's been a little crazy here!

Paige and Family said...

oh man!! I only put these up so my mom could see it, and I wouldnt have to wait for our slow computer to attach to an email. I'm NOT finished!! There are still some finishing touches that I need to make. I will put up the finished ones when I'm done. Thanks anyway!!

acwilliams said...

Wow that is bright. But it looks really cute.

Steph said...

Thats a little girls dream room! Your such a good mommy to make her room so cute!

Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

That is one pink room! Cool! :-)

Jes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jes said...

Holy GIRLIE!! =)

Grammy Cindy said...

Cute! The men in you family must be very comfortable with their ffemine side. JK