Yes, it was pouring rain outside, but our seats were so good, we had no idea...we were covered!
Look how close we were!! I'd say, maybe 35ish rows back?
Anxiously awaiting the band....
And here they are!!
We had SO much fun!!
When we were on our way out, it was pouring!! Kelly and I took off our flipflops and ran to the car. When the rain slowed a bit, and as we were closer to the car, We stopped running. Mallorie and Kelly were in front of me and Em.. there was this guy selling his umbrella... It was so retarded. I say to him "Um, it stopped raining and we are ALL already wet. Why would anyone want to buy your umbrella?" I was just kinda making fun of him... there were 2 guys walking behind us that were laughing, and started talking to us. They were parked by us, and turned with us into the parking lot. They were starting to chat it up, as they see our car we are going to...they say, "Is that your van?" I said yeah, and they were shocked!! One of them said something like, "uh, Awesome"...as we got into my honda, and all are laughing histerically. That was the perfect ending to the night!! Getting hit on!!
Cant wait for Dave and the band to come back to Dallas!!
1 comment:
It is about DANG time you put these up girl!! I have been waiting so I can steal some! Haha Hope you don't mind! Freakin awesome concert!! Who's next?!?
Post a Comment