Poor William. He was up last night throwing up. When he woke up this morning, after throwing up a little more, he declared he now knew what made him sick. It was the "disgusting food I made him eat!" Yep. That was just dinner. I'm glad his barfing hours are over!!
Poor Joey. He got a migraine today. A debilitating migraine. He was miserable. I'm still not totally sure how he'll wake up. I hope his head is feeling better.
On the other end, Allison was mostly fun to be around today. She has been going through some stage where she is SO sassy. and she has been smacking people alot. Like, she'll be sitting next to one of the boys, and for no reason, she will slap them in the face. She wont think anything of it. Well, I'm sick of it. I am trying really hard to be consistent, so she knows she will be punished for hurting others. Luckily for me, she really hates timeouts.
Anyway, here are a few pics of a few of her good moments today.
No comments:
Post a Comment