Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thumbsucker

Since I don't think many people look at my blog anymore, I thought I could add this... I am so excited! I havent told really anyone, but yes, here's our little one.. coming in July.



For now, we call it "Ben 10". No, we dont know if its a boy or girl. I cant wait!!

*In the pics, the top one is kinda the face, its looking right at it, the middle and last are of this little one sucking its thumb! This baby wouldnt stop moving around, which was nice to see, not yet feel. He/she was actually bouncing around inside of me. Like literally bending the knees and boucing around. So funny! Anyway, heres my news...

9 comments:

Steph said...

yay!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I always check your blog even though your a blog slacker :)
When do you find out what your having soon??

The Christensen Family said...

woo hoo!!! I am so excited for you guys! I wondered when #4 was coming!

Chris said...

whooo hooooh!!!!! congrats :)

Stephanie said...

Holy moly! I just happened upon your blog and Wham I see this wonderful news! Congrats! I guess we'll be big and prego together this summer.

Kamie said...

Congrats. I just jumped to your blog from another. So excited for you both.

Kirsten and Eric said...

So exciting!

Jamie Dana said...

No way!!! Congratulations Paige!!!!!! So cute to see the baby sucking his/her thumb. I am so happy for you and your cute family. I hope you are feeling well.

Grammy Cindy said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog! Yahoooo! Congratulations Paige!!