Monday, April 11, 2011
I heard..
On the way home from picking up the boys from school, I heard this conversation, which turned into an argument-ish. Me-"I just read that the baby can open its eyes." kids- "wow, cool..." Joey "what will we do if this baby is just like Allison?!" me- "we'll just have 2 sassy kids" J- "I am gonna teach the baby how to play video games" W- "I'm gonna teach the baby how to fight" A- "I'm gonna teach the baby how to fight too!" W- "No Allison! You cant teach the baby how to fight, I am!" J- "Allison, you should teach the baby how to sing!" A- "Ok, I'll teach the baby how to sing, and fight and play barbies! and be sassy!" J- "This baby is gonna know all the good stuff! ...Hopefully it wont be too sassy!" this went on for a little while... I am SO glad that these kids are excited for this little baby! I know I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, that is really cute! Thanks for sharing. That baby IS gonna know all the cool stuff, and be so loved:)
Post a Comment