I am in the process of re-doing my house, err, family room. I just put up a wall collage, and I am having a rough time deciding what to fill the frames with. I want art and photos, but I want it to come together and all the peices flow. So, anyway, I am having a hard time. If you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know!! I want it to reflect all of us, kinda...
Anyway, here is my first piece;
Jimmy questioned "why in the world I would put this up?" I simply replied; "We are the KIRK family, run by JAMES KIRK!!" I find it only appropriate!!
What do you think?!
3 comments:
I think it's hilariously awesome! haha
Go to www.71toes.blogspot.com (there is a link on the right side of my blog if that is easier). She has tons of cute wall ideas. Try to find them in her side scroll under decorating and "our house". She has several before and after shots. She is not a pro decorator but I like her style and she is big about what to put on walls.
great! Thanks Shahna!
Post a Comment