Time is sure flying by quickly! The kids have about 2 weeks left of school. This past week, I have had so much going on. (like 2 or 3 things a day!!) I have been so busy, and this weekend is going to fly by so quickly too! Well, Thursday night, William has a baseball game, Friday,William has practice, and we're seeing a friend we havent seen in months, and I am getting the shower ready. Saturday morning, we're throwing a bridal shower for Michelle. The rest of Saturday, William has another game, and we're getting ready for A&W's party. Sunday is church, (of course) and then we're having ALL our family over to celebrate Allison and William's birthdays, which are next week. That means dinner and dessert, and cleaning, and entertaining, etc! This weekend is gonna be busy!! Then Monday, we are going to my little sister, Lisa's graduation party, which is in Rockwall, and in the middle of the day, so that basically takes up the whole day with the driving! And, Michelle is in town, so we need to find time to see her too! So, thats my weekend in a nutshell. We are still a few days away, and I am already exhausted just thinking about it!
Do you see it? Its time, flying by!
Dont even get me started that 2 of my little babies are turning 5 and 7 this coming week... UM...WHAT?!! When did this happen?! I cannot believe they are sooooo old!! I am so in love with them, and just cant believe how fast time flies! ugh!! Allison is about to be 5!! William is about to be 7!! Omgoodness...
*me

No comments:
Post a Comment