
Can you believe she was born with such dark hair?!

I just love this pic of her!
Allison is my girl!! She is so fun to be around. (loves to play and use her imagination) She is so loving. (lately she loves giving me "back massages") She loves to love. (she'll come up to you and kiss your cheeks, "just because") She loves music, especially to sing (she is constantly singing. while going potty, getting dressed, or just playing) She loves to be goofy. (she loves making others laugh. whether its telling one of her made up jokes, or making funny noises, she loves to make others smile) She has a great smile. She is an amazing little girl, and I have learned to much from her. I am so glad and grateful she is mine! Happy 5th Birthday!
I cant believe shes already 5! She'll be leaving me and going to kindergarten soon...from there, there will be no stopping her! :(







No comments:
Post a Comment