
So we just recently celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary. We had such a great day! Jimmy pretended he was going to work. He got up and got dressed, and even left!! About a half an hour later, he was home, with 2 dozen roses! He had taken the day off! It was so sweet! My present to him was we could go golfing for the day, so we went and did that most of the day, and we got home and he had to finish his pre-lab, and then he was gone. He had to go to his lab, when Jimmy got home we went to Maggianos. It was delicious! (If you go, I highly suggest the chicken spinach manicotti) It was a great day, and I cant believe it has already been 5 years!! I am so happy!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it fitting that you have a Pary of Five in your five years???? ;-) Cute pics!
Oh, and points for Jimmy since he was so cute and took the day off and brought home roses. GOOD BOY! :)
fun day! you know....I make a killer chicken spinach manicotti myself!!!:)
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment