So, Allisons hair is just getting so long, her hair is always in her eyes! We had to go out and get her some hair stuff. We got her some adorable headbands. Rachel thinks this one looks like a sweatband. she still looks cute!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sooo cute. Love the headband and the rainbow shirt. She looks like an 80's girl and I think it's adorable! There's nothing wrong with starting a new trend! Have you tried those cute bow clips and clipping it to the side? I LOVE those too when they have lots of hair. I'm ready to do that with B here pretty soon as her hair gets thicker.
3 comments:
Sooo cute. Love the headband and the rainbow shirt. She looks like an 80's girl and I think it's adorable! There's nothing wrong with starting a new trend! Have you tried those cute bow clips and clipping it to the side? I LOVE those too when they have lots of hair. I'm ready to do that with B here pretty soon as her hair gets thicker.
very cute! I want a little girl
I havent tried those. It sounds cute! I'll have to look for them! Thanks!
Post a Comment