For Thanksgiving, we went down to Boerne, TX, near San Antonio. Jimmy's grandparents, and some of his family live down there. It was really nice. There were and always are so many people! Rachel thought that 2 of Jimmys cousins were hot! Unfortunately for her, she didnt get to make out with either. I wish I would have gotten more pics while we were in Boerne, but maybe next time. Jimmy's cousin, Denice came to town. She has a 4 yr old, Michael, and he and my boys just got along so well!! Joey was so sad to see him go back home, so over here, we are most definetely praying for them to sell their house, so they can move to Texas!!! We sure hope its soon! Also, Jimmys sister, Michelle came to town. You know how sometimes when you dont see someone for a while that you dont realize how much you miss someone until they are back? Thats how I feel about Michelle. She has been in Utah for so long, and she was just here for like 10 days, now she is gone, and I miss her so much!! It was so nice to have her home!


One big happy family! Congrats to David and Ashley on getting engaged!! Its about time!!
Jered is wearing the pinata! They started a new tradition last year of having a pinata after Thanksgiving dinner, and Jered decided to wear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment