Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Pics

We went to this park that have tons of blue bonnets right next to it, Allison rode the swing for the first time, and loved it.









I love this time of year when there are blue bonnets! When you can drive down the bumpy crappy highway, and see beautiful blue bonnets.
It is 11:40 pm on a Tuesday night, and Jimmy is still not even home. He has been working so hard, and has been so busy. Working full time and school, boy, I am grateful for him and how hard he works to take care of us, and better our lives.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE these pics!!! We're going to get ours done on Friday of Brooklyn and her friends. Then on Sat after we get back from the temple, we'll go with Josh and get some fam pics taken in them. Don't you just love them?! We are so lucky to have so many of them here in Texas. It feels like Spring finally!

Amanda said...

LOVE the bluebonnet pic's!