Monday, September 03, 2007

This past weekend

This past weekend, Jimmys family threw a surprise birthday party for Gil, Jimmys dad. Man, was he surprised!! He thought he was going to the Blairs 30th wedding anniversary party, and he walked in, and all his family was standing in a circle saying "Surprise! Happy Birthday" He of course started crying. His two brothers and wives from Wisconsin came to town, and his son, Mark and his fiancee. It wa great. I took a few pics when he first came in, but they were pretty crappy, and they didnt turn out. Here's a pic of last night. We had to beg them all to come over!Jimmys parents and siblings Michelle, Tommy, David, his fiancee Ashley, her son, Jered. Jimmys half brother Mark, and his fiancee Feme (sorry, I dont know how to spell it) and then us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love surprise parties!