Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Utah trip

Jimmy, Allison and I went to Utah/Idaho for my sister, Adrienne's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and she looked amazing! I loved her dress! We went to Idaho for Thursday and Friday, and then were in Utah for Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, we met up with two of our friends, Rob and Peter, still in Provo. It was so good to see them. It was weird going there, so many good memories. Jimmy and I both were disappointed that we didnt get to see more of them, but what can you do..?


L->R Jessica, Emily, Janna, Rachel, me, and of course Adrienne being carried


The girls carrying Clint.. welcome to the family!


Rachel Janna and I saying goodbye

Rob, me, Jimmy, Allison and Peter

I think Allison enjoyed Rachel... they did used to be roomates after all


Allison's first plane ride


Allison and Riley on the drive to Idaho Falls


Rachel Allison and me

Check out the detailing! Amazing!


The 6 of us..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun but you are so BUSTED for not coming to see us while you were in town ;-) I know you were busy with fam though. Ok, so next time then! You're off the hook for now, hee hee.